Hello everyone, welcome to my today's post . Today I'm going to introduce you with a very useful and interesting jQuery plugins called "zClip". Last day I'd worked on a URL shortend application and I need a script that can copy contents from any textarea/input box. Finally, I got a nice script that can copy all contents in to clipboard. I loved this scripts so much and cann't wait to share with you. so, lets go-
zClip is a lightweight jQuery "copy to clipboard" plugin built using the popular Zero Clipboard library. This plugin uses an invisible Adobe Flash movie that is fully compatible with Flash Player 10 and below.
- Compatible with Flash 10
- Avoids built in browser security conflicts by using a 3rd party browser plugin (Adobe Flash)
- Invisible overlay, no interference with page design
- Support for CSS ":hover" and ":active" states
- Preserves the targeted element's "click" "mouseenter" and "mouseleave" events
- Supplies callback functions for "before copy" and "after copy"
- Extremely light weight! (~7KB minified).
- Tested compatible in IE 6, IE 7, IE 8, FF 3.6, Chrome 8, Safari 5, Opera 11
Was this information useful? What other tips would you like to read about in the future? Share your comments, feedback and experiences with us by commenting below!
You might also like...